From the undulating lands of central and western Uganda between the shores of L. Victoria and the Great Rift Valley along the equator nestled in rich soil compositions comes a new blend of Butonde Coffee. The only place in the world with a unique flavor of 100% Robusta coffee a rich fruity blend of citrus, nutty, dark chocolate and a mix of caramel aromas.
HOW TO BREW THE PERFECT MAGIC: Using the French press (5- 6 mins)
- Fill the French press with water and bring to a boil. You’ll need about 350 grams (12 ounces).
- While the water is heating, grind your coffee. French press coffee calls for a coarse, even grind.
- To start, gently pour twice the amount of water than you have coffee onto your grounds.
- Give the grounds a gentle stir with a bamboo paddle or chopstick. Allow the coffee to bloom for 30 seconds.
- Pour the remaining water and place the lid gently on top of the grounds. Don’t plunge just yet. Let the coffee steep for four minutes
- Gently remove your French press from the scale and place it on your counter. Press the filter down
- When you’ve finished pressing. Serve the coffee immediately. Now sit back and Enjoy!